Currently open job positions:
We are looking for an experienced developer interested in contributing to a long-term, stable and ongoing project.
Our office is located in Vilnius, we offer a flexible schedule, motivating and comfortable atmosphere.
About the project:
The Minerva Project partners with institutions and corporations to help them utilize the science of learning to improve their outcomes. Combining a reinvented curriculum, rigorous academic standards, and cutting-edge technology, Minerva provides an exceptional education to prepare future leaders and innovators across all disciplines.
Minerva University is based in San Francisco, California. The university is distributed throughout 7 world cities, where students travel to obtain a truly global education. Likewise we are a global team and seeking the best of the best.
- 3+ years of experience in software development;
- Competence in Django, Rails or similar back-end framework;
- Decent understanding of object-oriented programming principles. Use of design patterns, unit and acceptance tests as test driven development;
- Comfort and familiarity with scrum, including: daily stand-ups, sprints, and agile practices like story pointing;
- Mastery of version-control systems (i.e., git);
- Good written and spoken English.
- Experience with front-end framework React, Angular or Vue;
- Dev-ops experience with AWS or Google Cloud is a plus.
We are looking for a full-time partnership, but a part-time job could also be discussed.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.