Illuminati Light & Color Meter is a convenient portable device that uses Bluetooth technology to deliver the correct exposure and color temperature for any type of light – even flash – directly to any smartphone.
CHALLENGES & SOLUTIONS
About the project
Main features of the device
- Measure Continuous Lighting
- Exposure: Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO, plus Frame Rate & Shutter Angle for video;
- Color Temperature: Kelvin;
- Measures all kinds of continuous light, including LED, HMI, tungsten, fluorescent and daylight.
- Measure Strobes
- Combines both exposure and color temperature for strobe readings;
- Dedicated high-speed circuitry to filter out camera pre-flash and accurately measure strobe power & color;
- Measure strobe ratios (foreground/background or main/fill/hair, etc.);
- Helps you detect and correct color differences under mixed lighting, or craft deliberate neutral + warm/cool lighting scenarios.
- Measures Color of Strobe & Ambient
- Detect and correct color differences when shooting with mixed lighting;
- Select gels for correcting your strobe or LED lights;
- Libraries for Rosco and Lee filters.
- Connect Multiple Meters to your Phone
- Simultaneously measure color of different light sources, e.g. daylight from windows and artificial lighting;
- Meter large areas to get uniform lighting – great for green screens;
- Measure the foreground and background simultaneously with multiple meters.
- Measure illuminance in Lux & Color in Chromaticity